6.03.2008

Inspiration Comes in Many Forms

WELL, as you can see, I'm already bad at the updating thing, I will try to do better! This summer I'm taking classes and working as a research assistant, but I still have significantly more time on my hands than I do during the school year. But I am truly enjoying this time off, I have the opportunity to read, scrapbook, watch movies, sketch, and work on other projects that get pushed off til later. This weekend I went to Hobby Lobby (oh, I LOVE that store) and got this wrought iron piece.


So I got this iron piece with the intention of making an "inspiration board", and idea that I got from my mom, http://chinachintzandroses.blogspot.com/2008/04/decor-tea-and-catching-up.html. When I work on projects, I pull inspiration from anything, so I try to keep different images, quotes, and momentos that I can use. Here is the finished board.
So that was my project for last night, hopefully I will remember to share some of future projects in a more timely manner!!
xoxo,
Rachel

2 comments:

Pam said...

Hey Sweetie, the inspiration piece turned out beautiful. Are you going to go ahead and hang it?

Mimi said...

I love your inspiration piece...will have to look at it up close and personal sometime...
looks like you had lots of fun putting it together...
enjoy the summer with the lighter schedule...
Love,
Grammie